These Nissan Titan uniball upper control arms were designed to add strength and help correct the geometry when used on lifted trucks and SUVs. We use 1″ uniballs to replace the factory ball joints for added articulation. For the inner pivots we use 3/4″ heim joints and stainless steel spacers. With these upper arms you also get custom stainless steel tapered mis-alignment spacers to adapt to the factory spindle. When you pair these arms with a long OEM style aftermarket shock you can get more travel than stock.
All the parts on the arms are replaceable or rebuild-able so they will last you a very long time.
These boxed uniball upper control arms work with:
- All 2004 – 2015 Titan
- All 2004 – 2015 Armada
- 2WD & 4WD
- Works with stock, level kit or lift kits that utilize the factory upper control arms
- 2 – Boxed upper control arms
- Utilizes a 1″ Uniball and 3/4″ Heims
- 2 – Stainless steel tapered conversion mis-alignment spacers
- 2 – Stainless steel CNC machined high mis-alignment spacers
- Grade 8 hardware