The True Travel Dynamics +2″ long travel kit for 4WD Rangers, Explorers and Sport Tracs is built tough to handle all types of off-road terrain. Our kit eliminates the factory torsion bars and utilizes a 2″ x 8″ coil-over shock and 2″ x 8″ bypass shock giving you more control over dampening and a far better ride. Since our kit is wider than stock you’ll also need longer axles. Our axle set utilizes custom made CV adaptors to be able to use a 930 CV joint on the inner side to give you more articulation which translates into more wheel travel.
If you want 12″ of wheel travel with 4WD, more strength and a better ride then our Ranger +2″ 4WD kit is exactly what you need.
This 4WD long travel suspension kit fits all torsion bar versions of these trucks and SUVs:
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger XLT & EDGE 4wd
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer 4-door and 2-Door 4wd
- 2001-2003 Ford Explorer Sport 2-door 4wd
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac 4wd
- Upper Control Arms
- Lower Control Arms
- 2 – Tie-rod Extensions
- 2 – Boxed Shock Mounts
- 2 – Complete Axle Sets
- Limit Straps
- 2.0″x 8″ Coil-over Shocks
- 2.0″x 8″ Bypass Shocks or Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Wheels should not have more than 4.75″ of backspacing