The True Travel Dynamics +2″ long travel kit for 2WD Rangers, Explorers and Sport Tracs is built tough to handle all types of off-road terrain. This kit eliminates the factory torsion bars and utilizes a 2″ x 8″ coil-over shock and 2″ x 8″ bypass shock giving you more control over dampening and a far better ride.
If you want more wheel travel, more strength and a better ride then our Ranger +2″ 2WD kit is exactly what you need.
This 2WD long travel suspension kit fits all torsion bar versions of these trucks and SUVs:
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger XLT & EDGE 2wd
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer 4-door and 2-Door 2wd
- 2001-2003 Ford Explorer Sport 2-door 2wd
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac 2wd
- Upper Control Arms
- Lower Control Arms
- 2 – Tie-rod Extensions
- 2 – Boxed Shock Mounts
- 2 – DOT Approved Brake Lines
- Limit Straps
- 2.0″x 8″ Coil-over Shocks with Springs
- 2.0″x 8″ Bypass Shocks or Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Wheels should not have more than 4.75″ of backspacing