The True Travel Dynamics +4.5″ long travel kit for 2WD Rangers, Explorers and Sport Tracs is built tough to handle all types of off-road terrain. This kit eliminates the factory torsion bars and utilizes a 2.5″ x 8″ coil-over shock and 2.5″ x 8″ bypass shock giving you more control over dampening and a far better ride.
If you want 17″ of wheel travel, more strength and a better ride then our Ranger +4.5″ 2WD kit is exactly what you need.
This 2WD long travel suspension kit fits all torsion bar versions of these trucks and SUVs:
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger XLT & EDGE 2wd
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer 4-door and 2-Door 2wd
- 2001-2003 Ford Explorer Sport 2-door 2wd
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac 2wd
- Upper Control Arms
- Lower Control Arms
- 2 – Aluminum Tie-rods
- 2 – Steering Clevis
- 2 – Shock Mounts
- Limit Straps
- 2.5″x8″ Coil-over Shocks
- 2.5″x8″ Bypass Shocks
- Engine cage should be fabricated by a professional
- Wheels should not have more than 4.75″ of backspacing
Boxed Upper Arms
1″ Uniball Lower Control Arms
Our uniball lower control arms pivot off polyurethane bushings for superior strength and durability.