Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Returns are only accepted within 14 days from the date you receive the shipment
- If your purchase was done through one of our Authorized Dealers, please contact them directly to make your claim
- We are not responsible for shipping charges on returned products unless they are damaged in shipment**
- 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returns
- Deposits on custom orders are non-refundable
- Parts must be returned in the original package and condition as they were sent
- No returns on items that have been damaged during installation or have been installed
- If parts are damaged during the return shipping process, customer will be responsible for damages and True Travel Dynamics will deduct the value of damage from the amount owed to the customer for the return. Customer should make a claim with their shipping carrier.
**Missing, Damaged or Defective Parts
TRUE TRAVEL DYNAMICS goes through various stages of quality control to insure all parts are included and packaged correctly, however there may be an instance where something is looked over. If there is a missing or defective part, a claim must be made with TRUE TRAVEL DYNAMICS within 30 days of original purchase. Photos of the box’s exterior and contents must be e-mailed along with a description of what’s missing or defective.
If the box/boxes has/have any holes, tears or damage from shipping, TRUE TRAVEL DYNAMICS will make a claim with the shipping carrier.
For all returns please contact us via email or telephone and get a RMA Number to authorize your return. We will do our best to work with you and ensure your best needs are met.
Custom orders such as customized products, custom parts, and vehicle modifications require a 50% deposit. Deposits on custom orders are non-refundable. If there is a cancellation by the buyer for any reason, the deposit is forfeited immediately. Final payment on custom orders must be paid in full within 7 business days once order is finished. After the seven business days the buyer is subject to a 5% late fee and recurs every seven days there after until amount owed is paid in full.
If there is a vehicle stored at the shop the customer must also pay a $50 storage fee every business day after late payment. This also applies to customers who have canceled their order. They have five business days to pick up there vehicle before they are charged a storage fee.